Recall Systems: COVID19 & Beyond
Audience: Dentist, Specialist, Hygienist / Therapist, Practice Owner, Practice Manager
Duration: 2 – 2.5 hours per session
CPD Points: 2 – 2.5 hours per session
Getting patients through the front door is just the beginning. Knowing how to motivate a patient to attend your practice is vital to filling your appointment book but how do you keep them returning?
For any practice to be successful, it is essential to have a highly effective dental recall system. An optimised and effective recall system increases appointments, enables the optimisation of available chair-time, and even determines the treatment mix/hourly earnings.
Recall Systems : Beyond COVID19
(2.5 HOURS / 2.5 CPD POINTS)
In this course, we take a comprehensive look at the value of strong Recall Systems and how to implement these into your practice. Find out why, at Prime Practice, we refer to recalls as “Active Maintenance”, and learn:
- How to motivate a patient to come for their active maintenance at a time of potentially increased anxiety about attending the dentist/hygienist.
- The responsibilities of the team to create value for the patient by promoting regular visits to maintain good oral health.
- Systems and communication skills to support the “preventive approach” encouraging patients wanting to return every 6 months.
- How to track for success to ensure your Active Maintenance system doesn’t skip a beat.
Live Online Training (LOT)
This Live Online Training course is run using an online training software called WebinarJam. You will be able to see and hear the presenters as well as view their presentation on the screen.
While you won’t need to use your webcam or your microphone, you will be engaged on various topics using the chat tool, question polls and other live online activities!
About Prime ACADEMY
All LOT is supported by the Prime ACADEMY, where you can review upcoming event sessions, pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
Come back as often as you wish to review learning, keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.